[3dem] Mail list for methods in EM

Masahide Kikkawa mkikkawa at m.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Sun Oct 16 17:43:43 PDT 2016

Dear Carlos,

It is great to have such a compilation of methods.

However, I have looked at the page and feel that the page is somewhat a duplicate of Wikibooks page:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Three_Dimensional_Electron_Microscopy <https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Three_Dimensional_Electron_Microscopy>

Sometime ago, we had discussion on this 3DEM mailing list to start Wikipedia page "Software Tools For Molecular Microscopy” and eventually moved the page to Wikibooks.

How do you want to differentiate your page from Wikibooks?

Also, preprints are usually deposited on bioRxiv.org <http://biorxiv.org/> and programs are deposited on github or else..

Masahide Kikkawa, M.D., Ph. D.
Professor
Department of Cell Biology & Anatomy