[3dem] Mail list for methods in EM

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Sun Oct 16 23:36:05 PDT 2016

Dear Masahide,

I think we have here three different issues:

- The wikibook you refer to seems to be a more pedagogic text
(https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Three_Dimensional_Electron_Microscopy)

- The 3DEM method list is not pedagogic but tries to be comprehensive
list of methods
(https://biocomp.cnb.csic.es/3DEM-Methods/index.php/Main_Page), this is
good for revisions of the field and the introduction of methodological
papers

- The methods mail list (https://listas.csic.es/cnb/wws/arc/3demmethods)
is to receive updates on new methods (personally, I find them either by
regularly reading the standard journals of the field, or by suggestions
of Google Scholar or Sciencedirect; I'm many times "surprised" by
publications in journals that I don't normally follow and I would
appreciate if anyone finding/publishing an interesting paper draws my
attention to it, I thought other people might also be interested).

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506