[3dem] Mail list for methods in EM

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Sun Oct 16 14:14:14 PDT 2016

Dear all,

there is currently an important increase in the number of computational
methods for EM. For those wanting to stay tuned to the latest methods,
we have setup a list in which preprints, recently published papers,
newly added programs, or any other form of interesting methodological
material can be publicized. The current compilation of methods is at

https://biocomp.cnb.csic.es/3DEM-Methods/index.php/Main_Page
<https://biocomp.cnb.csic.es/3DEM-Methods/index.php/Main_Page>

note that we have tried to make a logical distribution of sections and
subsections, but that we are open to your comments. Also, this list
will never be complete without your help. We warmly welcome you to
contribute by subscribing to the list and then write an email to (the
list is not moderated):

3demmethods at cnb.csic.es <mailto:3demmethods at cnb.csic.es>

Those wanting to receive updates may subscribe to the list at

https://listas.csic.es/cnb/wws/subscribe/3demmethods
<https://listas.csic.es/cnb/wws/subscribe/3demmethods>

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506