[3dem] Vitrobot blotting on one side only?

Garry P Morgan Garry.Morgan at Colorado.EDU
Tue Jul 19 08:22:48 PDT 2016

thanks everyone for the help!

On Jul 15, 2016, at 2:03 PM, Ben Engel <bdengel at gmail.com<mailto:bdengel at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Garry,

We routinely blot from one side with the Vitrobot when vitrifying cells.  On the side without the filter paper, we put a teflon sheet that is cut in the same shape.   Some of us also put a second piece of teflon under the filter paper to slow the blotting, but I am not sure how necessary that is.

Best,
Ben