[3dem] Vitrobot blotting on one side only?

Ben Engel bdengel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 13:03:13 PDT 2016

Hi Garry,

We routinely blot from one side with the Vitrobot when vitrifying cells.
On the side without the filter paper, we put a teflon sheet that is cut in
the same shape.   Some of us also put a second piece of teflon under the
filter paper to slow the blotting, but I am not sure how necessary that is.

Best,
Ben