[3dem] Leica EM GP

De Carlo, Sacha Sacha.DeCarlo at fei.com
Sat Jan 9 02:03:03 PST 2016

All,

To forge an opinion based of facts, or stats, you may want to consult the EM Navigator (see screenshots if the moderators will let it through)… or go here:
http://pdbj.org/emnavi/emnavi_result.php

Then choose your favorite technique on the left side, then choose the List tab on the right hand side [Table radio button], and click ‘Instrument for Vitrification” option, as well as all other options you may be interested in. You can sort entries as you please, and see for yourself.

Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Sacha