[3dem] IHRSR++ and SPIDER 21.02

Edward Egelman egelman at virginia.edu
Mon Feb 29 13:39:01 PST 2016

Hi,
   Unfortunately, there are no good tutorials. Also, the more that I
learn the more I realize that it is not as simple as I originally
assumed. I would suggest reading three papers as a start:

Egelman, E.H. (2010), “Reconstruction of Helical Filaments and Tubes”,
Methods in Enzymology *482*,167-183.

Egelman, E.H. (2014). “Ambiguities in helical reconstruction”. eLife
3:e04969 doi:10.7554/eLife.04969.

Egelman, E.H. (2015). “Three-dimensional reconstruction of helical
polymers”, Archives of Biochemistry and Biophysics *581*, 54-58.

Regards,
Ed

>>> 3dem at ncmir.ucsd.edu

Edward H. Egelman, Ph.D.

Harrison Distinguished Professor

Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Genetics

University of Virginia

President

Biophysical Society

phone: 434-924-8210