[3dem] advice about SciRep followng the 3dem discussion

Ariel Blocker Ariel.Blocker at bristol.ac.uk
Thu Feb 4 02:39:19 PST 2016

No, I’m sorry. I hope I didn’t trouble or upset you. I just thought it would be good to set the record positively straight on SREP to the entire list and I thought your email was an appropriate example to use.
Best,
A.
Ariel J. Blocker, PhD, FRSB
Reader in Microbiology
Wellcome Trust Investigator
Schools of Cellular & Molecular Medicine and Biochemistry
Biomedical Sciences Building
University of Bristol
University Walk
Bristol  BS8 1TD
United Kingdom

Email: ariel.blocker at bristol.ac.uk
Tel office (D39a): +44 117 33 12063
Tel wetlab (D57/D59): +44 117 33 12404
Tel wetlab office (D53): +44 117 33 12059
Tel drylab (D51): +44 117 33 12097
Tel Tecnai20: +44 117 33 12357
Dept. fax: +44 117 3312091
Room: D39a
Personal webpage: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cellmolmed/research/infect-immune/blocker.html <http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cellmolmed/research/infect-immune/blocker.html>
Group page: http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cellmolmed/research/infect-immune/blocker/ <http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cellmolmed/research/infect-immune/blocker/>
Postgraduate students searching for a PhD please look here:
http://www.bris.ac.uk/fmvs/gradschool/ <http://www.bris.ac.uk/fmvs/gradschool/>
Twitter: @T3Secreton