[3dem] 2016 3DEM GRC

Cheng, Yifan YCheng at ucsf.edu
Tue Oct 27 00:25:25 PDT 2015

Dear all,

I am writing as the Chair of the 2016 GRC on Three-Dimensional Electron
Microscopy to remind you that the 2016 meeting will be held in June 19 -
24, 2016 at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong.

I am in the process of putting together a preliminary program and I would
welcome any suggestions. While I may not be able to incorporate them all,
the thoughts from the community on important technical or biological
breakthroughs arising in our field will contribute to make the conference
exciting and up of date. Please do not hesitate emailing me with your
ideas, suggestions, or your own un-published exciting results, which I
promise will be kept confidential with me.

As you may noticed that the 2015 meeting was heavily oversubscribed, I
anticipate the similar situation for the 2016 meeting. The meeting
application will be open in early 2016. And I will send out the notice
when it is open. Please also pass this notice to those new to the field,
in case they have not subscribed 3DEM mailing list yet.

best,

Yifan

Yifan Cheng, Ph.D.
Howard Hughes Medical Institute
University of California San Francisco
Department of Biochemistry and Biophysics
Mission Bay, Genentech Hall, MC 2240
600 16th Street, Room S472D
San Francisco, CA 94143, USA
Phone: 1-415-514-9707 (office), 1-415-514-9708 (lab), Fax: 1-415-514-4145
email: ycheng at ucsf.edu
website: http://cryoem.ucsf.edu;
https://www.hhmi.org/scientists/yifan-cheng

Administrative Assistant: Melissa Paraiso
Phone: 1-415-514-4825; Fax: 1-415-514-4145
email: melissa.paraiso at ucsf.edu