[3dem] Opening for Business Development TEM at DECTRIS

Andreas Forster docandreas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 05:47:15 PDT 2015

Dear all,

DECTRIS, a successful high-tech company just outside Zürich, is a world
leader in Hybrid Photon Counting X-ray detectors for scientific and
industrial applications. We develop and produce these devices in-house,
with more than 80 employees at present.

Transmission electron microscopy presents an important new market for our
digital detectors. To realize our ambitious objectives in this field we are
looking for a highly motivated new team member responsible for

Business Development Transmission Electron Microscopy (m/f, full time)

Tasks

-       Business development TEM in the OEM market

-       Visit customers and represent DECTRIS at conferences and fairs

-       Establish market requirements

-       Write project definitions and specifications

-       Conduct test-experiments at customer sites

-       Develop the marketing concept for EM

Requirements

-       Ph.D. in natural sciences

-       Experience in TEM, advantageously in single-particle cryo-EM

-       Acquainted with detectors for electron microscopy

-       Product management experience or advanced studies in economics

-       Very good communication skills and highly customer oriented

-       Excellent command of English and good German proficiency

-       Willingness to travel is essential

We offer a stimulating work environment in a dynamic high-tech company and
the high quality of life of Switzerland. You will be part of a young
company that values its team members and provides excellent development
opportunities and a long-term perspective.

Please send your application, preferably via email to jobs at dectris.com, to
the attention of Dr. Clemens Schulze-Briese, with ID 1513 in the subject
line.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Andreas Förster on behalf of DECTRIS.