[3dem] Assistant professor positions at UmU Sweden, new EM facility

Linda Sandblad linda.sandblad at umu.se
Sun Oct 25 10:34:19 PDT 2015

Dear 3DEM list!!
Umeå University, Sweden, opens several assistant professor positions in the field of molecular medicine. This may be highly interesting for candidates working in the field of 3D EM, since at the same time Umeå University is building a new EM facility. We have recently ordered 3 new microscopes, a Titan Krios (with direct detectors energy filter and phase plate), a Scios FIB/SEM and a 120 kV TEM, together with the current EM resources, new instruments will be installed during the summer 2016 and we will have a very nice lab for cryo-EM and tomography!
You are eligibility to apply if you work in the field of molecular medicine and your PhD is not older then 7 years (with exceptions for special leaves, like parental time)
For further questions regarding the future EM facility please contact me or bernt.eric.uhlin at umu.se<mailto:bernt.eric.uhlin at umu.se>
For specifications regarding the announced assistant professor positions see:
http://www.wcmm.umu.se/english/
https://umu.mynetworkglobal.com/en/what:job/jobID:76903/
You are very welcome!!
Best Regards, Linda!