[3dem] ruthenium tetroxide

David Morgan dagmorga at indiana.edu
Thu May 28 11:16:00 PDT 2015

Hi,

I would store the aliquots much colder, at -80 or even in liquid
nitrogen.  We had a student here who tried storage of OsO4 at
temperatures closer to -20 and those aliquots seemed to slowly oxidize
while being stored.  She switched to keeping them in a liquid nitrogen
storage dewar and didn't have that problem.

--
            David Gene Morgan
         Electron Microscopy Center