[3dem] Group leader positions

Patrick SCHULTZ pat at igbmc.fr
Fri Jan 9 00:42:12 PST 2015

Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to the opening of two Group leader positions in the Integrated Structural Biology (ISB) department of the Institute of Genetics and Molecular and Cellular Biology (IGBMC) in Illkirch, France (http://www.igbmc.fr/research/department/3/). Detailed information about the call can be found at http://igbmc.fr/society/actualite/166/. I thank you in advance for communicating this information to potential candidates.

With my best wishes for New Year

Patrick Schultz
Speaker of the Integrated Structural Biology department

Patrick SCHULTZ
IGBMC - UMR7104
Integrated Structural Biology
1, rue Laurent Fries, BP 10142