[3dem] International workshop of advanced image processing of cryoEM 2015

王宏伟 hongweiwang at mail.tsinghua.edu.cn
Mon Jan 12 07:21:14 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to announce the International Workshop of Advanced Image Processing of CryoEM to be held in Beijing from June 3 to 7, 2015. This is a second of the cryoEM image processing workshop series held in China. The last one in 2013 organized by Fei Sun in the Institute of Biophysics in Beijing had more than 100 attendees and was very successful. In the 2015 workshop, we have successfully invited 7 lecturers talking about single particle reconstruction and tomographic reconstruction and model building software packages in a 5-day period with some hand-on practices.

The workshop website is now open for registration.
http://cbi.ibp.ac.cn/workshop/workshop2015/workshop2015_june/index.html

Please help spread the announcement to whom you think may be interested.

Best regards,

Hongwei Wang