[3dem] Low Dose Focus/Exposure

De Carlo, Sacha Sacha.DeCarlo at fei.com
Mon Apr 27 22:07:36 PDT 2015

Hello Tommi
Is the eucentric focus preset at real "zero" focus as well? If you do leave the normalization "on" for the lenses when switching form focus to exposure, and the eucentric focus preset is off by, say, two microns, then that's the cause of what you're observing ...

-sent from my mobile
FEI.com<http://FEI.com>