[3dem] Low Dose Focus/Exposure

Eric Gilles Hanssen ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Apr 27 17:08:19 PDT 2015

HI Tommi,
If the defocus series is unticked then your issue comes from the alignment file. I am guessing you have a different magnification for Focus and Acquisition. If that is not the case , then I don’t know. If that is the case then check that the Alignment parameter “Image Shift and Focus” at the magnifications (I am guessing either MH and SA or just SA) of interest are correct and redo them if they are not.
Regards
Eric

Dr Eric Hanssen

Senior Research Fellow
Head - Melbourne Advanced Microscopy Facility – Bio21 Institute node
Adjunct Senior Fellow – Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology

Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute
30 Flemington Road - The University of Melbourne - Victoria 3010 - Australia
email: ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au<mailto:ehanssen at unimelb.edu.au> | Office: +61 3 83442449 | Microscope: +61 3 83442509 | Fax: +61 3 9347 8265