[3dem] Low Dose Focus/Exposure

Wim Hagen hagen at embl.de
Tue Apr 28 00:33:39 PDT 2015

Hi Tommi,

It can depend on the settings you are using. I always advice users to keep focus and exposure settings exactly the same, but I have seen many people who always use a higher magnification for focus and then things become alignment dependent: in the alignment procedures there is a magnification dependent defocus step which often is neglected.

What are your settings for focus and exposure in this case?

Cheers,

Wim Hagen
EMBL Heidelberg