[3dem] Relion and Random Conical Tilt Reconstructions

Carlos Oscar S. Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Thu Apr 9 13:20:08 PDT 2015

Dear Fabien,

in principle, this can be done with Scipion
(http://scipion.cnb.csic.es/docs/bin/view/TWiki/WebHome). Scipion is not
officially released yet (although a beta version will be soon). Scipion
converts the 2D alignment parameters produced by Relion into alignment
parameters that Xmipp RCT can use. Once it is public, we will be happy
to help you installing and using the framework.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506