[3dem] Request for nominations for the Microscopy Post-doc and Young investigator awards

Bullitt Esther bullitt at bu.edu
Wed Nov 5 03:46:56 PST 2014

In 2012 the George Palade Award for an outstanding POSTDOCTORAL FELLOW in microscopy and microanalysis in the life sciences was established.

We are looking for nominations for this award.

In addition, we are looking for nominations for the Burton Medal.
This medal is awarded to a scientist who is less than 40 years of age, to honor his or her distinguished contributions to the field of microscopy and microanalysis.

Please visit the Microscopy Society website to see the details of these awards, and to see the other awards for which you can submit nominations :

http://www.microscopy.org/awards/past.cfm

The deadline for nominations is NOVEMBER 15th.

Sincerely,
Esther

---
Esther Bullitt, Ph.D.