[3dem] Open postdoc positions in research and scientific software development (EMBL Hamburg, Lamzin)

Philipp Heuser philipp.heuser at embl-hamburg.de
Wed Nov 5 04:41:30 PST 2014

Dear colleagues,

I would like to make you aware of two open positions in the Lamzin group
at the EMBL in Hamburg. We are looking for two enthusiastic postdoctoral
fellows in research and scientific software development:

1) The post holder will play a key role in the development of the
ARP/wARP software for crystallographic structure determination and the
building of macromolecular models in 3D electron density maps generated
from X-ray diffraction.
http://www.embl-hamburg.de/aboutus/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&ref=HH_00072&back=%2Faboutus%2Fjobs%2Fsearchjobs%2Findex.php%3Floc%3D3%26list%3D1

2) The post holder will be involved in the development of novel software
approaches for free electron laser data interpretation beyond phase
retrieval and imaging, towards refined models and their validation.
http://www.embl-hamburg.de/aboutus/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?newlang=1&ref=HH_00073&back=%2Faboutus%2Fjobs%2Fsearchjobs%2Findex.php%3Floc%3D3%26list%3D1

The deadline for applications is 7 December 2014.
Please apply online through www.embl.org/jobs
<http://ig14.i-grasp.com//fe/tpl_embl01.asp?newms=ap&id=53190&aid=15470>.
Further information may be obtained from Victor Lamzin,
victor[at]embl-hamburg.de

Best regards
Philipp

Dr Philipp Heuser