[3dem] Holey Grids - 3dem Digest, Vol 79, Issue 26

Hands-Portman, Ian I.J.Portman at warwick.ac.uk
Tue Mar 25 06:40:23 PDT 2014

Hi Artemis
I've been making holey grids using 0.2% formvar in dichloroethane plus 0.5 - 1% glycerol sonicated with a probe immediately before use. I've recent started experimenting with adding 0.1% SDS into the glycerol to make a more stable emulsion. It seems to work and produces consistent grids but I've not gone as far as to do proper comparisons yet.
Cheers
Ian