[3dem] .raw file format conversion

michael michael at ImageScience.de
Sun Jun 29 07:22:58 PDT 2014

Dear Ahmed,

You can use em2em with input format FEI and RAW_IMAGE:

Data format of the input to be converted:
Please specify option [TIFF]                       : FEI

Format ambiguously specified. Format wanted:
   FEI_MRC  MRCS  RAW_IMAGE
Please specify option [FEI_MRC]                    : RAW_IMAGE

I think in your case the images are not in RAW image format.

Regards
Michael

==

AHMED TOFAYEL wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am new to the 3DEM mailing and this is my first mail to the EM
> community. I will be grateful if some of you could help me. I have a
> basic question about raw file formats. I have my data in raw format
> from Falcon2 detector in movie frames but I am unable to convert it to
> other formats. I tried XMIPP but it says that files are corrupted. I
> have also tried imageJ and em2em but still unable to convert it. I
> also tried spider but the converted files look different.
>
> I hope that some of you also might have encountered the same problem
> and would have found the ways to deal with it.
>

> Thanks and hoping to get some help.
>

> Best regards,
>
> Tofayel Ahmed
>
> Graduate Student