[3dem] .raw file format conversion

#AHMED TOFAYEL# TOFAYEL001 at e.ntu.edu.sg
Sun Jun 29 06:51:53 PDT 2014

Dear all,

I am new to the 3DEM mailing and this is my first mail to the EM community. I will be grateful if some of you could help me. I have a basic question about raw file formats. I have my data in raw format from Falcon2 detector in movie frames but I am unable to convert it to other formats. I tried XMIPP but it says that files are corrupted. I have also tried imageJ and em2em but still unable to convert it. I also tried spider but the converted files look different.

I hope that some of you also might have encountered the same problem and would have found the ways to deal with it.

Thanks and hoping to get some help.

Best regards,

Tofayel Ahmed

Graduate Student