[3dem] Special session on novel image processing methods, IEEE ICIP 2014 conference, Paris (France), October 27-30, 2014

Slavica Jonic Slavica.Jonic at impmc.jussieu.fr
Sat Nov 23 03:23:42 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues:

We are preparing a proposal for a special session on novel image
processing methods for electron microscopy in the framework of the
*2014 IEEE International Conference on Image Processing (ICIP 2014)*
that will be held in *Paris, France* on *October 27-30, 2014*
(http://www.icip2014.com).

The special session is  entitled:
*Electron-microscopy image processing problems and applications in
biology: From structure to dynamics*.

To submit our proposal, we need to select 6 presenters who would submit
full five-page papers by *January ***31, *2014* if the Special Session
is approved (notification of acceptance of the Special Session:
*December ***20*, 2013*).

If you would like to participate, please send us by mail
(*slavica.jonic at impmc.upmc.fr* and *coss at cnb.csic.es*) the following
information about your contribution by *November ***28 ,* 2013*:
- Title
- Authors
- Contact information of the corresponding author
- Short abstract of your contribution

Thank you.

Slavica Jonic (CNRS-UPMC, Paris, France) and
Carlos Oscar Sanchez Sorzano (CNB-CSIC, Madrid, Spain)