[3dem] Custom Cut Vitrobot Blotting Paper

Wim Hagen hagen at embl.de
Mon Jun 10 23:55:35 PDT 2013

Dear Kyle,

I suspect Willem used sticky during his last days at EMBL tape for the
Whatman 1 blotting paper typically used, and the EMBL vitrobot had no
clamping rings.
I had trouble working this way using Whatman 597 (used to be Schleicher
& Schuell) and got new clamping rings. Our mechanical shop makes the
holes in the 597 paper.

Best,

Wim Hagen
EMBL Heidelberg