[3dem] Custom Cut Vitrobot Blotting Paper

Willem Tichelaar w.tichelaar at online.de
Mon Jun 10 23:04:43 PDT 2013

Dear Kyle

As far as the inner holes are concerned, do you really need them? Can't
you use small pieces of double-sided sticking tape to attach the paper
to the pads? (Can be cut from the kind of pieces of double-sided tape
that are used to put photographs in an album, for example).

Best wishes,
Willem Tichelaar

On 6/11/13 7:24 AM, Kyle P. Eagen wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Does anyone have experience cutting their own blotting paper for the
> Vitrobot from square sheets?  I have blotting paper I would like to
> try that only comes as squares and would need to cut both the inner
> hole and the outer edge so the blotting paper can fit onto the
> Vitrobot.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Best,
> Kyle
>

> --
> Kyle P. Eagen
> M.D./Ph.D. Doctoral Student
> Medical Scientist Training Program
> Program in Biophysics
> Roger Kornberg Laboratory
> Department of Structural Biology
> Stanford University School of Medicine
> 299 Campus Drive West
> Fairchild Building Room D109
> Stanford, CA 94305-5126
> USA
> Lab Phone:  (650) 724-9944
> keagen at stanford.edu <mailto:keagen at stanford.edu>

Dr. Willem Tichelaar
Richard-Drach-Str. 5
69123 Heidelberg, Deutschland

phone: +49 (0)6221 779409; fax: +49 (0)6221 779411
e-mail: w.tichelaar at online.de