[3dem] Custom Cut Vitrobot Blotting Paper

De Carlo, Sacha Sacha.DeCarlo at fei.com
Mon Jun 10 22:44:26 PDT 2013

No problem. Get a hole puncher that makes the right sized holes and it should fit the vitrobot pads.

Cheers
Sacha

Sent from my iPhone

On 11 jun. 2013, at 07:24, "Kyle P. Eagen" <keagen at stanford.edu<mailto:keagen at stanford.edu>> wrote:

Dear all,

Does anyone have experience cutting their own blotting paper for the Vitrobot from square sheets?  I have blotting paper I would like to try that only comes as squares and would need to cut both the inner hole and the outer edge so the blotting paper can fit onto the Vitrobot.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Best,
Kyle

--