[3dem] Used camera needed

Dganit Danino dganitd at tx.technion.ac.il
Wed Dec 4 11:05:17 PST 2013

Dear Mhairi, Thank you for the details. We mainly do cryo work of low-contrast soft matter samples and need the sensitive type camera . If you hear of one that may fit to our needs that would be great. Thanks!
best

Dganit
----
Prof. Dganit Danino
Department of Biotechnology and Food Engineering
Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute and Cryo-EM center of Soft Matter
Technion, Haifa, Israel 32000

phone:  972 4 829 2143 (office) 3168 (lab)
fax:      972 4 829 3399
email:   dganitd at tx.technion.ac.il
website: http://biotech.technion.ac.il/en/faculty/
Cryo-EM center: http://biotech.technion.ac.il/en/services-2/