[3dem] Don't blame your thermometer...

Marin van Heel marin.vanheel at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:52:38 PDT 2013

Hi Sjors,

I beg to differ, since I really believe a terminology such as: "unbiased
particle picking" and "unbiased structural refinement" is more
appropriate/correct/helpfull than flashy but out-of-context terms like
"gold standard FSC", that confuses everybody and especially those new to
the field.

However, if you insist on using "gold standard" thermometers I can
suggest you a sound piece of good old Dutch research:
http://www.jwatch.org/pa201009290000001/2010/09/29/how-accurate-are-tympanic-and-infrared-skin.

Groeten, :)

Marin