[3dem] PhD and postdoctoral positions availabe in Duke-NUS, Singapore

Sheemei Lok sheemei19 at yahoo.com.sg
Mon Apr 29 06:00:33 PDT 2013

A PhD student and a
postdoctoral position are available at The Duke-NUS GMS (Singapore)
under the supervision of Dr Shee-Mei Lok. In our laboratory, we use a
combination of techniques such as x-ray crystallography and cryo
electron microscopy to investigate the structural changes of dengue virus during its infection cycle. We have the state-of-the-art
facilities in cryoEM such as The FEI Titan Krios equipped with energy filter and direct electron detector, phase plate, liquid
cell system to investigate both frozen and liquid forms of the sample.

For the postdoctoral position, candidates
with a Ph.D in structural biology such as x-ray crystallography and cryoEM within 2-3 years of their
graduation are encouraged to apply.
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV, summary of research
interests and names of 3 references to sheemei.lok at duke-nus.edu.sg.

Regards,

Shee-Mei Lok
Assistant Professor
Program in Emerging Infectious Diseases,
Duke-NUS Graduate Medical School,
KTP Building
Level 9 Room 19
8 college Road,