[3dem] Help running ccderase

Cedric Bouchet-Marquis cedric.bouchet-marquis at Colorado.EDU
Mon Dec 3 04:34:26 PST 2012

Your model is wrong. You have to place a model point on each pixel you want to "erase" and not place points surrounding your bad pixel area.

If you want to avoid making errors when writing the commands, do everything in the GUI of Etomo it is simpler.

Cheers and
Good luck.

Cedric

Sent from my iPhone