[3dem] PhD scholarship at Novartis

Ferlenghi, Ilaria ilaria.ferlenghi at novartis.com
Tue Aug 14 01:26:04 PDT 2012

Dear all,
I would like to spread the information about the possibility to run a PhD scholarship at the Novartis R&D in Siena. The project is focused on the structural determination of potential vaccine candidates against meningococcal infections. The methodos which will be used are EM, Cryo-EM, Cryo-tomography combined with single particle reconstruction, helical reconstruction. The PhD scholarship should stand for 3 years, publications are a must. The interested candidates may contact me at this e-mail address and phone number.
Thanks to all
Ilaria

Ilaria Ferlenghi, PhD
PhD Director Novartis Vaccines Academy