[3dem] IGP refurbishement

Lubomir Kovacik Lubomir.Kovacik at lf1.cuni.cz
Tue Aug 14 02:24:17 PDT 2012

Dear 3Dem list members,

we had to replace IGP pumps in our FEI Tecnai TEM and I wonder if the
pumps could be refurbished. Unfortunately, the producer of one of the
pumps- the Duniway company - cannot do the refurbishment. Would you know
a company that could do the refurbishment? Does it make sense to have
the pumps refurbished?

Many thanks,

Lubomir Kovacik
Ing. Lubomir Kovacik, Ph.D.                        tel.: +420 224968000
Institute of Cellular Biology and Pathology        fax.: +420 224917418
1st Faculty of Medicine, Charles University
Albertov 4
12801 Prague
Czech Republic