[3dem] New program for anisotropic nonlinear diffusion

Jose-Jesus Fernandez JJ.Fernandez at csic.es
Fri Sep 23 07:30:35 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

    we have developed a new program for denoising tomograms with anisotropic nonlinear diffusion, EED mode (Edge-Enhancing Diffusion).

    The program -tomoeed- has been optimized to reduce the memory requirements. It also uses code optimization and multithreading to exploit current multicore computers. Options to help the user tune the parameter of the algorithm are available as well.

    Tomoeed has been included into our package TOMOAND. Anyone interested can download it through the following site:

        http://www.cnb.csic.es/~jjfernandez/tomoand

We hope you find it useful,

Regards,

JJ Fernandez