[3DEM]help on IMOD etomo

Matt Swulius mtswulius at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:01:05 PDT 2011

Hey C.J.

There is a check box in the "coarse alignment" section for 'fiducialless
alignment'. If I recall correctly, when you check this it will continue with
the processing and use the course alignment without creating a fiducial
model.

Alternatively, you can try using "patch tracking" to make the fiducial
model. This is available as an option at the top of the "Fiducial Model
Gen." page. I've not used it so I can't give you technical advice, but if it
works it would probably be better than using the fiducialless option.

Matt