[3dem] ImageJ plugins for reading EM images

Will Moore will at lifesci.dundee.ac.uk
Mon Sep 19 05:20:44 PDT 2011

Hi,

The Bio-Formats plugin for ImageJ should allow you to read:
  - DM3
  - mrc
  - Spider
  - Imagic

You can download the loci_tools.jar from http://www.loci.wisc.edu/software/bio-formats

  Please let us know of any bugs.

  Thanks,

   Will.

On 16 Sep 2011, at 20:57, Yadong Yu wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I found ImageJ very handy to view micrographs. Its filter tools like
> band-pass-filter and median-filter are really useful.
> Other than the default DM3 reader, ImageJ can not read digital
> micrographs. However I was prompted the "Open_MRC_Leginon" plugin
> when I tried to open an MRC file.
> Anyone has this plugin file, or plugins for reading other formats?
>
> Sorry for this kinda irrelevant message.
>
> -ed

William Moore
Wellcome Trust Centre for Gene Regulation & Expression
College of Life Sciences
MSI/WTB/JBC Complex
University of Dundee
Dow Street