[3dem] ImageJ plugins for reading EM images

Pieter Baatsen Pieter.Baatsen at cme.vib-kuleuven.be
Mon Sep 19 07:00:03 PDT 2011

Hi Yadong,
Not sure it will help you any, but I have just installed a plug-in for TIA-files (FEI).  Have not tested it yet.
If you would need this (just gambling): http://rsb.info.nih.gov/ij/plugins/tia-reader.html;
You can check by going to the help function in imageJ and looking for a e.g. 'TIA-reader' or any other.
Good luck,
peter