[3dem] ImageJ plugins for reading EM images

Carlos Oscar Sorzano coss at cnb.csic.es
Mon Sep 19 05:12:41 PDT 2011

Dear Yadong,

in Xmipp 3 we are using ImageJ for visualization and we have solved the
reading for most formats used in EM. Xmipp 3 has not yet been released
but this part can be safely used. You would need a couple of jar files
to copy into the plugins directory and a dynamic library from Xmipp. The
dynamic library has to be compiled from its source files, if you tell us
the architecture (x86, ...) and it is a standard Linux distribution we
can supply the already compiled library. If not, you could compile it
from the development Xmipp version.

Kind regards, Carlos Oscar

Carlos Oscar Sánchez Sorzano                  e-mail:   coss at cnb.csic.es
Biocomputing unit                             http://biocomp.cnb.csic.es
National Center of Biotechnology (CSIC)
c/Darwin, 3
Campus Universidad Autónoma (Cantoblanco)     Tlf: 34-91-585 4510
28049 MADRID (SPAIN)                          Fax: 34-91-585 4506