[3dem] computational postdoc

Sjors Scheres scheres at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
Mon Oct 24 07:44:10 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

At the MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology, we are looking for a
post-doctoral scientist with a computational background to investigate
new statistical image processing procedures. Specifically, we are
interested in Bayesian approaches to combine various sources of prior
information with experimental cryo-EM data. Potential applications lie
within the fields of single-particle reconstruction as well as
(sub-)tomographic analysis.

Please see the following advert for instructions on how to apply:
http://www.nature.com/naturejobs/science/jobs/225069-Career-Development-Fellow

Interested candidates are encouraged to contact me directly for informal
enquiries.

Best wishes,
Sjors

--