[3dem] Oops-a-daisy! [Re: In the mood for some LEGO DNA to celebrate PDB40?]

Gerard DVD Kleywegt gerard at xray.bmc.uu.se
Wed Nov 16 12:58:00 PST 2011

Hi again,

It turns out that, due to copyright restrictions, our German friends cannot
view the Lego-DNA clip on YouTube (no, it was not in retalliation for your
football team beating the Dutch last night!). Especially for them, the author
of the clip has put an MP4 version on his website:

        http://proteinkemi.dk/upload/PDB40_LEGO_DNA_EN_wwPDB.mp4

Speaking of the author, in yesterday's announcement I got his surname wrong...
His real name is Tommy Carstensen <tommy.carstensen at gmail.com> - and any kudos
should go his way! I, on the other hand, should apply better validation methods
to my own writing before I hit ^X <send>, obviously.

--Gerard