[3dem] Calling all producers of light micrographs, SEM, TEM, and atomic force microscopy

Lee Wheatley lee.wheatley at culturacreative.com
Wed Nov 16 02:23:47 PST 2011

Hello all

I would like to start a conversation with people that have access to, and produce micrographs, SEM, TEM, and atomic force microscopy. We would be interested in representing the work you produce, and licence it to commercial clients. This will create a revenue stream for either the author of the image, or the dept that you work in.

We work with hundreds of image producers, actively marketing their work, whose end usage includes books, reports, and advertising.

If you would like more information, and would like a chat about how we could work with you, please email me at lee.wheatley at culturacreative.com

Many thanks

Lee

Lee Wheatley