[3dem] EM technician and postdoctoral positions

Al-Amoudi, Ashraf /DZNE Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de
Wed May 4 07:22:05 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

An EM technician position is still available in our group. The detailed advertisement is under the following link:
http://www.dzne.de/en/about-us/job-vacancies/job/research-technician-mf-code-105420111-1.html
The position will be initially available for two years with the potential to get a permanent position. Interviewing will start immediately until the position is filled.
In addition there is an opportunity to perform a postdoctoral work on EM of neurons (normal and disease conditions). For the interested people or colleagues who might be interested, you are very welcome to contact me to discuss on the details: Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de<mailto:Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de>

Best regards,

Ashraf

Dr. Ashraf Al-Amoudi
Deutsches Zentrum für Neurodegenerative Erkrankungen e.V. (DZNE)
Ludwig-Erhard-Allee 2
D- 53175 Bonn
Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de<mailto:Ashraf.Al-Amoudi at dzne.de>
http://www.dzne.de/