[3dem] Tomo and IMOD beginner

Sabine Pruggnaller pruggnal at embl.de
Wed Mar 30 04:10:48 PDT 2011

Hi Pedro,

the only thing that could went wrong is, that during the acquisition
something happened. That would be me guess. I have never seen that error
message before. With which program are you acquiring your tilt series?
At what point exactly does that error message happen within IMOD?

Probably you will get more response on that error message when you post
your question to the imod mailing list as it is a very specific
question. Instructions on how to subscribe can be found here:
http://bio3d.colorado.edu/imod/joinlist.html

I'm sorry that I cannot help more for now.

Regards,
Sabine

Sabine Pruggnaller
Electron Microscopy Core Facility
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
Meyerhofstrasse 1
D-69117 Heidelberg
Germany

Tel :		+49 6221 387 8413