[3dem] Re: CEMOVIS

Yi, Hong hyi at emory.edu
Fri Jul 22 08:38:39 PDT 2011

Thank you, Sergey.  I talked to you at last year's M&M meeting.  I am one
of the two authors on the original SPRF paper (Leunissen JL, Yi H.
Self-pressurized rapid freezing (SPRF): a novel cryofixation method for
specimen preparation in electron microscopy. J Microsc. 2009
Jul;235(1):25-35).  I am very glad that you were able to apply this method
to sample freezing for CEMOVIS. For training purpose, we are trying to
freeze samples for CEMOVIS using different methods.

Hope to talk to you again at Nashville meeting.

Hong