[3dem] [2dx] email server for electron crystallography image processing

Henning Stahlberg henning.stahlberg at unibas.ch
Thu May 13 06:39:48 PDT 2010

Hi,

We would like to inform about a new [2dx] email list server that we
are hosting at the University of Basel. This email list is primarily
intended for users of the electron crystallography image processing
software 2dx, which is based on the MRC program suite that Richard
Henderson and others develop, and the MRC software itself, and the
IPLT image processing software system.  If you are using one of these
software systems to process electron crystallography images of 2D
crystals of membrane proteins, or if you use one of these software
systems for the processing of crystal images in material sciences,
then we invite you to subscribe to this list.

This list should be a useful resource for discussing or posting
questions relating to electron crystallography sample preparation,
data collection, or image processing.

If you once downloaded the 2dx software, then you are one of the 385
people that are already subscribed to this list (it is easy to
unsubscribe).
If not, then we hereby invite you to subscribe to this list, by
accessing this web site:

We will closely monitor this email list, and promise that you will not
receive spam through this list.

All the best,

Henning

Henning Stahlberg
Center for Cellular Imaging and Nano Analytics (C-CINA)
at the Department of Biosystems Science and Engineering (D-BSSE)
Structural Biology and Biophysics, Biozentrum,
WRO-1058, Mattenstrasse 26
University Basel, CH-4058 Basel, Switzerland
Tel: +41-61-387 32 62 (office)
Tel: +41-61-387 32 31 (Karen Bergmann, administrative assistant)
Fax: +41-61-387 39 86
mailto:Henning.Stahlberg at unibas.ch
Skype:henningstahlberg
http://c-cina.org