[3dem] Jean-Pierre Bretaudière (1946-2008) In Memoriam

Marin van Heel m.vanheel at imperial.ac.uk
Thu Jan 21 04:15:26 PST 2010

Jean-Pierre Bretaudière (1946-2008)

Last year I have written an in memoriam for my friend Jean-Pierre
Bretaudière ("JP") which was originally published as an appendix to our
MSA paper for the EU Network of Excellece DVD: "An electronic text book:
Electron microscopy in Life Science".  I have now made the in memoriam
available directly at:
http://www.single-particles.org/methodology/MvH_Bretaudiere.pdf

All the best,

Marin van Heel

    Marin van Heel

    Professor of Structural Biology

    Division of Molecular Biosciences
    Faculty of Natural Sciences
    Imperial College London
    Biochemistry Building
    South Kensington Campus
    London SW7 2AZ,        UK

    Tel:        + 44 (0)20 7594 5316

    e_mail: m.vanheel(A_T)ic.ac.uk
    and:    <vanheel.office(A_T)ic.ac.uk>
    and:    mvh.office(A_T)gmail.com
    private email:   marin.vanheel(A_T)gmail.com

I receive many emails per day and, although I try, there is no guarantee
that I will actually read each incoming email. Moreover,
Imperial College Spam filters can be strikt and sometimes
make legitimate emails disappear (try the gmail accounts, alternatively)