[3dem] Room is available for M&M Meeting

Guerrero, Ricardo C. rcguerrero at emory.edu
Thu Jul 23 07:39:56 PDT 2009

Hi all!
Please contact me if you are still looking for a Hotel to stay in during M&M 2009 in Richmond. I have a reservation at the Commonwealth Park Suites Hotel - Richmond and I could share that room.
Details below:

Commonwealth Park Suites Hotel - Richmond
901 Bank St
Richmond, VA 23219
USA

Check in:  Sun Jul-26-2009
Check out:  Thu Jul-30-2009

Room description: Suite
Includes: Full Breakfast
Room type: 2 DOUBLE BEDS

If interested and to discuss the cost please contact me at rcguerr at emory.edu<mailto:rcguerr at emory.edu>

Thanks!
Ricardo

Ricardo C. Guerrero-Fereira, PhD
Emory University School of Medicine
Division of Pediatric Infectious Diseases
Emory Children Center
2015 Uppergate Dr NE
Suite 560
Atlanta, GA 30322