[3dem] scanner problems

Chipman, Paul R paulrc at bilbo.bio.purdue.edu
Wed Apr 22 10:38:13 PDT 2009

Hi Sarah,

This company has replacement glass for the Zeiss scanner at reasonable
costs.
http://www.fpointinc.com/glass.htm

The first link on the site transfers you to their online store.  I
believe I bought some glass from them several years ago for a Nikon
scanner and they were quite slow so I'd contact them in advance
regarding stock/shipping before placing an order.

Cheers,
Paul

--
Paul Chipman
Director, Biological Electron Microscopy Facility