[3dem] Zeiss SCAI/ ZI Photoscan discontinued

Terje Dokland dokland at uab.edu
Thu Nov 15 12:00:43 PST 2007

Like many others in the field, I also have the Nikon 9000ED and have
been very pleased with it.

I am a little uneasy about my own home-made modification to the
holder, though. (Done by shaving off the plastic ridge on both sides)
Do you have a source for a more "professionally" modified holder? Do
you use a glass holder? There is a commercially available glass
holder but you'd have to cut the negative in half.

Thanks,
Terje