[3dem] Zeiss SCAI/ ZI Photoscan discontinued

Steve Ludtke sludtke at bcm.edu
Thu Nov 15 11:45:53 PST 2007

Hmm, I think I might have been called on this before... I think I may be
remembering what we paid for the 8000s just before the 9000s came out. Indeed,
the current price is closer to $2k. Nonetheless it is considerably less than
$130k...  Sorry for the confusion.

Steven Ludtke, PhD              |        Baylor College of Medicine
sludtke at bcm.tmc.edu             |     Associate Professor & Co-Director
stevel at alumni.caltech.edu       | National Center For Macromolecular Imaging
V: (713)798-9020                |    Dept of Biochemistry and Mol. Biol.
F: (713)798-1625                |
http://ncmi.bcm.edu/~stevel     |         The converse also applies